The Grove Scholars
Through funding from The Grove Foundation, Evergreen Valley College is proud to offer a needs-based educational scholarship to students pursuing certificates in Career and Technical Education programs (Vocational) at EVC. This includes Nursing students.
Must be currently enrolled in 6 or more units, AND must have already completed 6 or more units to apply for this scholarship.
Must be enrolled in a vocational program and on track to complete the program within in 2 years.
Must be a full-time student to receive this scholarship in the upcoming year. Exceptions made for students in the Nursing program enrolled in at least 9 units.
Must have a current educational plan developed by an EVC Counselor.
Must have a submitted FAFSA or CA Dream Act.
Must have financial need and be in good academic standing (SAP)
Recipients will be awarded $2500 per semester. Totaling $5000 for the year. If necessary, the scholarship will be reduced to not exceed the student cost of attendance.
Please do not include your name or student ID on your essay. You will be disqualified if you do.
- Evergreen Valley College
- Supplemental Questions
- What Career Technical (Vocational) Program are you studying?
- Why did you choose this career technical (Vocational) program?
- Please tell us when you will complete the progam.
- You must be a full-time student to receive this scholarship. Will you be enrolled in 12 or more units in the Fall?
- Please upload your current Educational Plan developed by an EVC Counselor.
- Describe how you have overcome challenges and obstacles in your life to achieve your educational goals. (1 - 2 pages)
- Show 1 more